- University of Virginia – Graduate with Distinction, B.A. – History
Marty’s primary responsibilities include development of new real estate projects, property acquisitions and dispositions, overall corporate management, and corporate growth strategies. He is also an operating partner in various real estate projects involving business parks, shopping centers, self-storage facilities, and single-tenant assets.
- North Carolina Real Estate Broker License
- South Carolina Real Estate Broker License
- CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
- CRCBR (Charlotte Regional Commercial Board of REALTORS ®
- National Association of REALTORS ®
Marty has 41 years of experience in commercial real estate development, acquisitions, dispositions, brokerage, and property management.