Whittier College, Whittier, California, Business Administration – 2 years
Gerri is responsible for all commercial property management, leasing, and operations. This includes budget preparation as well as analysis of costs and contracts to insure property owners receive the maximum profitability. Gerri also assists in the administration and analyzation of projects for development and acquisition.
- North Carolina Real Estate Broker License
- South Carolina Real Estate Broker License
- CPM (Certified Property Manager – Institute of Real Estate Management)
- CRCBR (Charlotte Regional Commercial Board of REALTORS ®)
- National Association of REALTORS ®
Gerri has 37 years in property management including multi-site high-rise first class commercial and medical properties. Other property types include office, office-flex, retail centers, and multiple business parks. Gerri has also worked with foreign, institutional and individual investors.